Private Lessons, Board & Train Programs
Private lessons are a great choice for dogs that have behavior concerns, including fear, aggression, anxiety, lack of confidence or inability to focus.
They’re also the best choice for owners that want an OFF LEASH future with their dog! While we can’t guarantee every dog can be reliable off leash, with distractions, we’ve found that the vast majority can with the right foundation!
Basic Obedience Package – 4 Week Program – $675
Our Basic Obedience Package will give you everything you need to have your dog off-leash, with distractions, completing these commands:
- Recall (Come or Here)
- Sit (and Stay in the Sit until released, including Extended Sit)
- Down (and Stay in the Down until released, including Extended Down)
- Place (come to you and Sit on an object, stay in the Place until released, including Extended Place)
- Heel (stay at your side with a loose leash or off-leash)
- Off (to stop any unwanted behaviors, such as jumping, growling, counter-surfing, excessive barking, etc)
Basic & Advanced Obedience Package – 8 Week Program – $1,000
- 8 Private Lessons
- First 4 lessons include commands from Basic Obedience Training
- Final 4 lessons are Advanced Obedience Lessons
- Large Variety of Advanced Commands Learned
- Extended distance obedience, heel, “watch” command, “through” command, “front” command, “stand” command, and more!
- Includes e-collar and training leash
- Homework will be given for the week and MUST be completed daily and with consistency
2-Week Board & Train Program – $2,900
- 2 Weeks of Immersive Training at our Facility
- 6 Guaranteed Commands
- Sit and Extended Sit (Dog remains in position until released)
- Down and Extended Down
- Loose Leash and Off-Leash Walking
- Come on command (outside, off-leash, with distractions)
- Place and Extended Place (Jump up and sit on any object you point to on command and stay there until released)
- Heel Command (off-leash, will come around the right side of your body and sit down right beside your left leg).
- Handling Multiple Distractions in Multiple Environments
- Greeting Manners – Door Manners – Meal Manners
- Includes e-collar & 15 ft. leash
In this 90-minute class we will teach you how to raise your puppy to optimize their development and reduce the risk of lifelong bad behaviors. Topics include potty training, socialization, confidence building, environmental desensitization, basic commands, and more! Finally, we will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding your new puppy!